Conference dial-in number: (712) 432-0900 Participant access code: 657282. Don’t forget the ‘#’ sign at the end!
Posted Facebook Event
11-09-2014 Last weeks Conference call! (there is a silent spot about 1.25-2 mins in. It will pass.
LIST OF PROPOSED COMMUNITY PROJECTS – TO CREATE ABUNDANCE FOR ALL
Each community project will be managed by a group of experts in that respective field
- Recycling of the rubbish dump – using the income for the community kitchen
- Community kitchen – to feed the orphans, the aged and the homeless
- Community food gardens and growing enough food for all our people all year round
- Re-activating the vandalised food growing garden and strawberry farm
- Mushroom cultivation – one of the big halls at the fish farm – this will provide more mushrooms than our town can consume and will generate good income for the community
- Growing seedlings and nursery – with primary school children learning new skills – beautifying our town with these plants and trees – fruit trees and nut trees for growing food along the streets and in the parks
- Dairy – production of milk; cream; butter and cheese – export our cheese and butter
- Bakery – get a master chef to train our bakers to bake many kinds of breads for our people and distribute to Mpumalanga
- Learning Centre for adults and children – Providing alternative learning of skills for life including computer programming, welding, woodwork, sewing, etc
- Arts & Crafts Studio – involving the aged to do pottery, weaving, fabrics, sewing, knitting, clothing, shoemaking and more
- Music School – with a variety of instruments available for students
- Restoring the vandalised town hall for educational film screenings – Musical performances , talent contests, theatrical shows, literacy training and more
- Wood and timber factory – incorporating a saw mill and training facility – creating building materials, furniture and more
- Metal factory – incorporating a training facility – creating building materials, furniture and more
- Manufacturing of various building materials – bricks, tiles, wood, windows, and more
- Community laboratory to create healthy cosmetics, shampoos, toothpaste using the knowledge of our traditional healers
- Upgrading of our hospital – inviting volunteer doctors and nurses from around the world to come help out and share their knowledge and skills with our own healers and medical people
- Manufacturing of Oxygenated Water – to provide the hospital and distribute around to heal our people – oxygenated water has shown to cure many diseases
- Creation of public parks and recreational areas – including the upgrading and activation – stimulating tourism
- Tourism – Upgrade existing tourism attractions like the tunnel and introduce several new and exciting tourism attractions to benefit our people. Involve the community in this process
- Upgrading and maintaining all the sporting facilities – including the swimming pool – and a community fitness centre/gym. Creating a healthy environment of sport and recreation with regular competition between teams for public participation and enjoyment
- A local Radio Station at the community hall to inform and entertain our people
- Fish Farm – Our fish farm can produce more than a million fish per month, create many jobs and feed our entire town and create abundance from exports. It has come to our attention that the fish farm has been sold or given to the NOKA developers and that they want to demolish the fish farm to build a shopping centre. This would be a great pity since this fish farm should serve the community. A shopping centre can be built anywhere without the destruction of a valuable asset of the people. We strongly oppose the destruction of the fish farm at all cost. The fish farm should be one of the cornerstones of our community and our community projects.
I just wanted to share the call I was on with the Ubuntu Council of Elders USA. We have some very intense discussions.
Please keep in mind video below and just for grins the thought dawned on me that, what if we could create a video game and call it, ‘The World of Peace Craft”. How awesome would that be?
This video should be enjoyable for all that are interested in designing/creating/maintaining/managing festivals with the head-liner called, ‘Healing Modalities’.
What was really interesting to me is the crescendo the video reached when the group is recanting the various phases they went through to finally reach a place in the maturing design experience. When it finally dawned on them after a series of failures, let’s just simply say exactly what we want and what we feel about what we want.
My idea as a goal of design is to keep our spiritual eyes on abundance. I can offer a lot of background information for the idea I am about to propose. So, i’ll give it to you straight up and explain more later in a more appropriate venue, such as our conference calls.
I would to see a history of various levels of spiritual initiation. As far back in history we can. One of the primary focus on this genre, is self-initiation.
A set of architecturally designed structures and walkways with additional gardens could grace & define very carefully our intent & goals for the festivals and the community. Typically to represent the 7 chakra system.
When we do our job well, an initiation could actually occur, with the right individual and the proper timing. In doing it with safety in mind, an individual could also be there that is not ready and may feel something and that could start them on their way to learning more about themselves. There many levels of science that can demonstrate that we live in a vibrational universe.
We are not a religion. However, that does not rule out ‘Spirit Science’ or ‘Sacred Geometry’! In fact, more of that on the conference call.
Consider the different comments and make note of the various attitudes that each individual has to say about the project and it’s various levels of progress.
Even the way in which they talked about their project and the market timing involved and the conditions in the market at the time/during as they release their product.
I think there could some joyous/fun similarities in designing our festivals.
Namaste…!!! <> James….
The following video is the purest & simplest form of the understanding of MasterMind that I know is out there. I have listened to this several times and I suspect I will be listening to it more as time wears on.